1. It's ok that I've eaten oreos for breakfast the past 3 days.
2. It's ok that I feel like I haven't sat down all week, but still don't feel like I've really accomplished anything.
3. It's ok that my guest bedroom looks like a birthday party has exploded in there.
4. It's ok that I don't let the Publix people take my groceries to the car because I don't like to chit chat.
5. It's okay that I'm going to return almost every piece of clothing that I bought for myself last week because I feel guilty.
6. It's ok that I'm keeping one plain grey T-shirt from said shopping trip because it makes me feel skinny even if it was $20.
7. It's ok that the life insurance exam lady told me that I'm really 5'6'' instead of 5'7".
8. It's ok that I write things on my planner that I've already completed just because I like the way it looks when it's all filled up.
9. It's ok that I have a teething, no nap baby this week.
10. It's ok that I've hardly been on twitter the past couple of weeks, but have become obsessed with Pinterest.
11. It's ok that I have more projects I want to do than I can afford.
12. It's ok that people might think I'm a "B" because I'm direct and to the point. I just don't like to have my time wasted.