For me to be able to increase my happiness and really succeed in my happiness project, I needed to pinpoint my weaknesses. Below is the list of my fundamental points that I need to work on to perfect my life.
Fundamental Points to Increase Happiness
- Learn to truly forgive and forget.
- Let go of the past, embrace the present, and plan for the future.
- Have structure but be able to go with the flow.
- Practice patience.
- Find appropriate ways to express myself and my feelings.
- Trust in God.
- Have confidence in myself.
- Be thankful.
- Increase my awareness of other peoples needs.
- Don't take things too personally.
I realize how simple these may sound at first glance. But sometimes I find myself reacting too quickly to the situation at hand that I just go with my natural instincts (which are sometimes so wrong!). I need to really put some thought into these and figure out just how I am going to make these my NEW natural instincts.
Whew...I've got a lot of work ahead of me!