- Today is Ash Wednesday, which means it is the beginning of lent. This year I am choosing to give up cussing for 40 days. I have to admit that have already slipped 3 times today which is pathetic. Agh!
- If you are wondering why it has been so long since I have posted a book review, it's because I am desperately trying to finish up a long book that really isn't all that interesting. (I'm sure none of you were wondering.)
- I personally don't feel all that cute right now. I need to hit up the tanning bed and lay off caffeine immediately.
- I apparently like words that end in -ly. Definitely, totally, obviously, immediately, seriously....I say/write them all the time. How annoyingly valley girl of me.
- I'm paranoid about my feet.
- I am a sugar freak! My favorite sugary goodness consists of Sour Patch Kids, Peach Rings, Nerds, Dots, and Mini Cadbury Eggs. My sister even bought me a Sour Patch Kids T-shirt for Christmas that I wear around my house all the time. Oh and did I mention that sometimes I beat together butter and sugar just to eat with a spoon? Yeah....it's that bad.
- Number 7 is dedicated to the number of cavities my dentist found in my mouth the last time I went to the dentist....obviously due to number 6.
- I'm obsessed with Stat Counter. It drives me crazy when people visit my blog and I have no idea who they are...come on - show yourself! I want to label you immediately! Or, you know, if you don't want to you still have permission to continue to drive me crazy.
- My puppy really likes to watch TV. Do they make Baby Einstein's for dogs?
- Oh, and I tend to talk about my dog a lot now. It's annoying I know. I probably need to send out apology letters to my co-workers, family, and friends. I just can't help it - she does something new everyday!
I will now be passing on the award to.....
Liz @ A Mom on Spin
Amy @ Bitchin' Wives Club (oh and thanks for making me slip up for a 4th time today on my lent promise)
JLC @ French Kiss
Kaitlin @ Life of a Busy Wife
Shaken and Stirred @ Sarcastically Optimistic
Ashley D @ Turquoise Ribbons
Gwen B. @ Got to Be Kidding Me