So what if...
- I might have decided to take a little nap during my Jillian's Michael's Shred session this morning. Laying down (to do abs) was just too much of a temptation for me.
- I walked into the kitchen to find Ethan at the microwave. He had decided he was hungry, got a pack of hot dogs out of the fridge and was mere seconds away from hitting the start button to heat them up. The whole pack of them...still in the plastic wrap. Can we say independent?
- I am almost excited about this rain as Ethan although for different reasons. He burst into my room this morning exclaiming "Hop in mud! Hop in mud!" and all I could think was that rain was a great excuse to be lazy.
- I momentarily forgot that biscuits contain milk and was promptly reminded by my sons face breaking out into a crazy rash. I blame my stupidity on mommy brain syndrome.
- I cannot wait to share Jackson's newborn pictures! Hopefully by tomorrow everyone will have received their birth announcements and I'll be able to share away.
- I have my fingers crossed that the swing batteries won't die before the hubby gets home. I can tell it's on its last leg because the music is playing eerily slow. The swing must not go down!
- Speaking of eerie songs...Ethan's new favorite is "Row Your Boat" and all I can think of is that scene from Dante's Peak where they are trying to escape the volcano by boat then granny has to sacrifice herself because the lake is acidic and sinking the boat...yeah...I hope we find a new favorite soon.