I have come to find that blogging is therapeutic to me. It's more than just a place to vent, it's really a place to keep a record of my life and my thoughts. I'm notorious for forgetting certain events in my life and this is a great solution to that problem. I've also found a place of support. I have to thank all my readers both old and new who have shown me love and support throughout this experience.
I don't know how to appropriately celebrate a bloggy birthday so I will leave you with 12 posts (one for every month so far) that I feel are my favorites.
- Reasons I am Thankful
- Our Christmas Tree Adventure
- Wanna Get to Know Me in List Form? Click here, here, here, and here
- The infamous and somewhat controversial Pantyhose Woes
- The previous homeowners of our condo sucked!
- I'm sentimental about clothes
- Did You Find Me through Google?
- A Tribute to My Grandmother
- My husband talks in his sleep
- Our one year anniversary post
- I Always want to Know "Why?"
- A letter to myself
Thanks for reading and commenting! I truly appreciate it.