1. I dread trying to go to bed at night, but know it's all going to be okay once I get to that first cup of coffee in the morning.
2. I realized it took a lot more time to do things when it took 2 days to put up the Christmas tree and 4 days to get everything picked up from the decor event, but am thankful we have the little one to share it with this year.
3. Lola's thrown up 5 times in two days all over the house and rolled in rotten vegetables from the garden, I'm glad that she's still eating and acting perky but seriously....what's wrong with you?
4. I ran out of pet stain remover to clean said throw up, but am thankful that my mom volunteered to come up and stay with Ethan so I could go to the store and do major shopping as we were out of everything else as well.
5. We have seriously blown our Christmas budget, but am glad that we finally got a pocket camera that works and was on black friday sale! Goodbye Kodak camera that always took shaky pictures and hello Canon.
6. I've realized I've chosen the wrong doctor for Ethan after talking it over with some more people, but have made the decision to switch and feel much better already.
7. Being an adult is not always fun, but it comes with some pretty awesome rewards.
8. Lola pulled off the F4 button on our laptop, but thankfully I really don't know of any uses for it anyways.
9. I've discovered there isn't too much time to do experimental cooking around here right now, but simple food tends to lead to a lower budget...that's always a good thing!
10. I can't think of anything for number 10, but maybe that's a positive thing after all!