I want to remember...
- The way Ethan runs so freely when I take him outside. He spots airplanes, does happy dances and is thoroughly consumed with exploring his little world.
- Ethan is not much on cuddling, but yesterday he asked me to sit on the couch with him while he drank his milk and watched his shows. I put a blanket over us and he snuggled in for a good 30 minutes with his head on my chest. Seriously, I was eating it up. I would have stayed there forever.
- Last week Michael and I were playing with Ethan upstairs and as he ran past me he clearly said "I love mama". He said it in a way that seemed so natural, so unprompted. He just wanted me to know and my heart melted. It was almost his first sentence...he's saying "love Lola" for quite sometime now.
- I love getting fishy kisses through the shower door when Ethan takes big boy showers with his daddy.
- I love getting hugged randomly throughout the day. This is new and very sporadic, but it's so nice he is learning how to express love and to know that he feels it.