In case you didn't know, this is your friendly reminder that my birthday is right around the corner. It's April 10th to be exact. There's nothing too fun about birthdays once you get past the age of 21 so what better way to celebrate than by making a wish list and crossing your fingers that you might get an item or two off of it?
The husband simply asked me what I wanted this year and I think he was a tad stunned that I didn't just say "Oh, well...I just want to go clothes shopping." Nope, this girl has decided that clothes shopping should be in the regular budget anyways and presents should now be the stuff you would never buy yourself on just any regular old day.
1. Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System - Since I'm nearing 30...and I said nearing...I've decided it's time to take a little bit better care of my skin and this seems like the way to go. At 30....I'm tackling these damn forehead wrinkles and no one can tell me otherwise. *Foot down*
2. Canon EF 35mm f/2 Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Sometimes my 50mm is just a little too close up to work well for me when I'm taking pictures of Ethan. I always find myself having to back up. I'm hoping the 35mm will give me just a little more room to work with!
3. Anthropologie Pave Button Posts - I've determined that I'm mostly a stud earrings kind of gal and I love these!
4. Michael Kors Jet Set Tote - I'm truly not a purse person, but I do like to have something quality that is not going to fall apart on me in a year or two. Give me a solid brown and a solid black plain leather zip tote and I'll be happy as a clam.
5. Kate Spade New York Sailors Knot Stud Earrings - I could wear these with EVERYTHING! Seriously. I've been looking for a simple gold stud and these are perfect.
6. Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash - I'm not big on flash photos, but there are times when I desperately need one like for indoor family holidays or really any other night event. Sometimes turning up my ISO just doesn't cut it. I'd love to hear from people who have a flash...is it worth it? Do you love it?
7. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I'm in need of a refresher when it comes to eye make up. I pretty much wear the same look every single day and I think this will help me shake things up.
8. Banana Republic Classic - This has been my signature scent FOREVER. I love it and am currently out thanks to the hubs accidentally breaking my ENTIRE perfume collection. *sigh*
9. Anthropologie Last Snow Drop Earrings - OK, I know I just said I've determined I prefer studs, but a little dangle never hurt anyone right? I think these are gorgeous.
I'm pretty sure this wish list has turned into a dream list, but I had a lot of fun with it! There is always Christmas right? Oh, and Mother's Day. Yeah... well, he should at least be thankful I didn't ask for diamonds. They are my birthstone after all.