- I really hate returning stuff. In fact, I had stuff since August that was sitting in my house waiting for me to return it. Yesterday I finally sat myself down and told myself that I needed to just suck it up and do it. You'll be proud to know that I got all my returns taken care of yesterday.
- Well, that is until I went on my shopping spree. Yep, I confess....I guiltlessly went shopping for me and only me. I didn't buy E a single thing and I didn't make myself shop only in the sales rack area. I've come home empty handed one too many times and let's just say I have a very limited wardrobe these days...it was time. I may have bought too much, I may have brought home "options", I may have more returns to do. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!
- I confess that I do not have the best eating habits. Sometimes I just get so busy that I don't eat, or so tired that I just don't care about eating, and sometimes I just eat all the wrong things because I'm too damn lazy to make myself something worth eating. A Hershey bar and a glass of wine for dinner...sure why not! Yep, that happened.
- My life is a little messy right now. I blame it all on the 1st birthday bash that was 2 weeks ago (and no, I still don't have pictures). Yes, I'm still recovering. It's amazing how much stuff gets out of whack when it takes a whole weeks focus to finish getting party stuff ready and then almost another whole week to put all that stuff away. Meal planning? Forget it! Home organization binder? Totally going unused. Maybe I'll get myself back together in November. Well, that's holiday season...December? Yeah right. Screw it....January. That will be my month.
- I may have gotten in trouble with my husband this week. Why? I painted my son's toe nail (yep just the one, and only one because I got caught). I know this sounds strange, but he loves playing with all my nail polish. I'm sure it's a combination of the sounds of glass clinking against the tile floor and the pretty colors, but I thought he might want to know exactly what it did. So I had him pick a color...he picked hot pink....I corrected and picked black (see, I tried right?). We got one toe painted before daddy walked in and stopped us. Oops. I had a fun time explaining the black toe to his doctor as well the next day at his one year appointment. Oh well.
P.S. Don't forget about the Shutterfly giveaway! Winner will be announced on Monday.