It's been way too long since I've joined in on Shannon's So What! Wednesday so I thought I'd join in the fun today.
So what if...
- I feel myself slowly sliding back into my sugar-holic-ness even though I told myself this pregnancy I would not. It started with an extra sugar in my beloved iced coffees, which then led to caramel, oh and whipped cream....yes, please. My thighs are already showing effects.
- I refuse to scrub our shower while pregnant. I hate shower chemicals but I've yet to find any alternative that I feel cleans just as good. I say I don't do it for the chemicals, but truthfully, it's just a good excuse to get my husband to do it.
- I wear the same pair of shorts every day. They get washed....occasionally.
- I still have several Olympic events recorded on the DVR. I want to watch them, but now I feel so uncool doing so after it's already over.
- I have a love/hate relationship with our dark hardwood floors. OMG no one tells you how much work they are to keep clean! I refuse to steam clean more than once a week, but they could use it every other day.
- I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to grab a new x-acto knife and somehow came out with $50 worth of stuff...why does this always happen?
- I watch every single series of RH but I'm refusing to watch Miami ever again. They wasted too many hours of my life watching them have lunch the first go around!