- I have a loving husband who is excited about our future together.
- Living with our parents has made us more comfortable with who they are and how each side of our family works.
- I am trying to appreciate my free time because I never know when it might come around again.
- I have a husband who reassures me when I start to fall apart.
- I am starting to see that it's better to focus on those who love you and care for you instead of worrying about those who don't (and that, my friends, is a relief!)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
At the Moment
Lola and I went out for a walk today and it got me thinking about the future and what's to come. I realized that I am always thinking about the next thing which can be a good thing, but I tend to overlook the good in the here and now. So here are some reasons why I am content at the moment...
Posted at 3:28 PM
All images are property of Laura Sager unless otherwise noted.