So here we go....
The first one is from Risley over at Adventures of The Wilkinsons. Thanks Risley!
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Link the person who gave it to you.
- Keep it going and give it to whomever you would like.
- Answer this...If money were not an issue what would be the top three things on your wish list?
- My own personal hair, make-up and clothes stylist so I would look fabulous everyday and never have to worry about a thing!
- A very long trip to Europe where I could have enough time to see everything I want to see and do everything I want to do.
- A Starbucks barista right in my house so I could have it everyday! Oh and while we are wishing, I wish that Starbucks would have 0 calories with all the taste and to be considered healthy for you.
And the award goes to...
- Katie F. @ The Life of an Army Wife
- Megan @ In this wonderful life
- D.A.R. @ Just Another Day in Paradise
This lovely award was given to me by Katie F. over at The Life of an Army Wife. Thanks Katie!
- To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted you the award and link back to them.
- Pass the award on to approximately 15 other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great.
- Contact the bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for the award.
- (I made this one up) List 3 things you would like to learn how to do.
I'd Like to Learn....
- How to take beautiful pictures with my new camera and learn all of it's settings and what they mean.
- How to entertain effortlessly.
- How to be more patient and to trust that everything will work out how it's supposed to.
- Risley @ Adventures of The Wilkinsons
- Laura and Ryan @ Our Crazy Adventure
- Katie @ Loves of Life
- Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too
- Katherine Anne @ Medical School Mrs.
- Jane @ Wishful Thinking
- Julia @ My Life in Transition
- Melissa @ Lovely Little Life
- Danielle @ The Dani Daily
- Bodaat @ Bodaat...Blogging One Day at a Time
Shew...that's enough linking for one day! (You have my permission to stop at 10 as well!) Check these people out! They are awesome!