Definition of scattery = (1) I can't think straight (2) I jump from idea to idea (3) I leave things unfinished (4) I forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it.
See, I can't even make a coherent post.....mainly because I have nothing of substance to post today...
Feel free to move right along...no..stay..really.
... I am working on a fun post for tomorrow though. Hopefully it will be ready. It involves Instagram (fun!).
How about some random thoughts?
- Why do people feel the need to touch your baby? Every time I go to the grocery store, people come up and grab Ethan's feet and talk to him (aka breathe all over him) while I'm conveniently distracted by getting stuff I need or checking out. Agh. Stop.
- When am I going to grow my mom claws and tell them to stop? I feel like I couldn't pull off (please don't touch my baby) in a nice way. I don't like for things to get awkward. Plus part of me thinks they are going to think I'm a crazy person or a germaphobe when I tell them to put their hands up and slowly back away from the baby.
- I always feel like an idiot when I go to the post office. It's not even a real post office...it's some affiliate store...I don't even know where the real one is here...anyways. I expect them to be able to tell me the mailing options, but apparently they expect me to know what I want. They look at me like I'm ridiculous if I ask them the best way to mail something. Today I tried to sound like I knew what I was doing when I went to mail pictures to Ethan's great grandparents. I simply asked for a priority mail envelope. $10 later I walked out still feeling like a complete idiot because I obviously picked an expensive choice. FAIL!
- Why am I the only one who replaces the toilet paper in this house *cough, cough* (this is directed at you Michael!).
- I think I'm addicted to making baby food. I've got more than enough and let's just say I'm so excited to expose him to all different types of food that I may, or may not be doing the 3 day rule thing. Oops. Oh well, the first foods really aren't big allergic reaction causers. I'll try to contain myself.
Ok...I'm stopping before this gets any worse.