- I feel like a total slacker mom for basically ignoring a holiday. E's worn his costume once (and hated it). Due to weather I don't think we are going anywhere tonight and we haven't even gotten a pumpkin.
- The major reason I'm concerned about missing Halloween is solely because it will be obvious in our annual photo book.
- I think I might literally explode if I hear one more family member whine. I'm the only whiner allowed around these parts!
- I ate half a roll of cookie dough last night while mindlessly watching TV.
- I desperately need my hair dyed. Grey's are blatantly obvious annnnnd I don't even care....much.
- I attempted to make my own cinnamon syrup because I am craving a Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider and the nearest Starbucks is an hour away.
- I'm partially excited but mostly bummed that my husband and I are about to start Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover at the beginning of the year. Adios fun purchases right?
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
So What Wednesday!
Posted at 7:46 AM
All images are property of Laura Sager unless otherwise noted.